Located in the Brewery building on Amory street, Tony Williams Dance Center is a great place to learn or continue to learn to dance. Classes are available for all ages and levels starting as young as 3 years old. A professional staff with a longstanding reputation for excellence makes this a great studio.
- Fax: 617.524.4168
- Hours: Class times: Mon - Fri, 3pm - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm. Office hours: Mon - Thurs 3pm-8pm, Sat 8:30am-1 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 40
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 10
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 10:90
- Dance styles: Ballet, Belly, Break/street, Hip hop, Jazz, Latin, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Ballet, hip hop, belly dance, jazz, tap, Mexican Folkdance, modern, flamenco- they love it all!