The Community Spoke!
The Community Spoke! is a community bike shop and co-op offering free bike repair services, bike parts, instruction workshops, mobile repairs and reconditioned bikes. It holds outdoor clinics in Cambridge's Central Square the first Sunday of every month from 3pm - 6pm.
- Hours: Tue, 6pm - 9pm and by appointment
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 2010
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Class Schedule Link: thecommunityspoke.org/?page_id=53
- Scope: Local
- Type: Health and Disability, Literacy/education
- Services: Classes, Repair