This bakery occupies a tiny space on Green Street, but you'll know you've found the place when you spot the giant blue frog perched above the storefront window. It has an open kitchen that produces small-batch, hand-formed breads, pastries, cookies and cakes. The Blue Frog also offers coffee and grab-and-go cold beverages. Locals rave about the chocolate-almond-croissant bread pudding, which is offered on Saturdays only.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 7:30am - 7pm; Sun, 7:30am - 5pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: House-made Bread, Pastries, Desserts
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Chocolate-almond-croissant Bread Pudding