Community Servings is a not-for-profit food and nutrition program providing services to individuals living with critical and chronic illnesses.
Each summer through fall it hosts a farmer's market. The market offers organic local fruits and vegetables, honey, eggs, cheeses and flowers from nearby Millbrook Farm and Heaven's Harvest Farm, as well as bread and pastries from JP's Blue Frog Bakery. Customers using their EBT card are eligible for up to $10 worth of free fresh food. The market, when open, is located right next to the orange line's Stony Brook T stop.
- Fax: 617-522-7770
- Hours: Wednesdays, 4pm-7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breads, pastries, fruits,vegetables, honey, eggs, cheeses and flowers
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Months of operation: 2010 dates: Wednesdays 4pm to 7pm from July 7 to October 20