Forest Hills station (MBTA)
At the end of the Orange line, but centrally located near service to Jamaica Plain, Mattapan, Roxbury, Dorchester and Hyde Park, the Forest Hills station is one of Boston's best-staffed and populated transportation hubs. From Forest Hills, riders can access 16 bus routes, subway and commuter rail lines. Shops line the concourse, including a convenience store, donut shop, fruit and vegetable vendor, florists, a multitude of fare machines, pay phones, and a staffed information booth.
Franklin Park Zoo and Golf Course and the Arnold Arboretum are all within a short distance. There is a pedal and park, covered bicycle parking lot, and a giant clock that towers over the exterior and is mimicked on the inside. There is a Zip Car stand as well as a parking lot for more than 200 cars. There is an elevator, an escalator and a TTY; service generally runs from 5am to 11am.
- Hours: Daily, 5am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Newstands, Shops
- Number of retail/service outlets: 4
- Transportation: Bus, Commuter rail, Subway
- Rental cars: Yes
- Parking: Paid lot
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: Free