1. Forecast: Mostly sunny. Much cooler with highs in the upper 50s.
2. Rock the Vote: Wednesday – tomorrow! – is the last day to register to vote. Here's how.
3. Egleston Square Main Street Annual Meeting: The business district improvement group meets to look back on the year. $10 suggested donation, 7:30 a.m. Thursday at Spencer House.
4. Casey Arborway Traffic: A big concern about the new street design after the Casey Overpass is torn down is how well traffic will be handled. The state holds (another) meeting to try to explain their rationale better on Wednesday at 6 p.m. This meeting, thankfully, will be in the larger venue of Curtis Hall instead of the cramped meeting room at the State Labs on South Street.
5. Police Seek Armed Robbery Suspects: The robbery took place in Eastie, but I mention here because the one person arrested so far lived in Roxbury, not too far from us here in JP. If you've seen the person pictured, please contact Boston Police at the number at the link.
Engage with your neighbors on JP Patch: