The lead item in the police blotter for Tuesday, April 24 was a previously reported incident of indecent exposure .
A man walked up to the fence at last Tuesday at 10:30 a.m., tried to get children to talk to them, and exposed himself, according to Boston Police.
The suspect was described as a short white man wearing blue jeans.
Other items from the day's police blotter include the following:
- 52 Wyman St. / Theft of a bicycle ($200 and over) / April 23, 3 pm
- 165 Allandale St. / Medical call / April 23, 7 am
- 39 Saint John St. / Theft from a vehicle (non-accessory, $50 to $199) / April 24, 9:21 am
- 25 Glen Road / A juvenile was arrested on a warrant. Details of the warrant were not in the police blotter / April 23, 10:57 am
- 22 Green St. / Theft, non-accessory, from a vehicle (under $50) / April 23, noon
- 251 Heath St. / Residential break-in (no force used) / April 23, 8 am
- 3280 Washington St. / Medical call / April 24, 8:29 pm
- 25 Armstrong St. / Residential break-in (no force used) / April 24, 8:45 pm
- 56 Wyman St. / A supplemental report was filed in the theft of a bicycle ($200 and over) / April 23, 3 pm
- 865 Centre St. / Residential break-in (no force used) / April 24, 7 am