The police blotter for Sunday, Feb. 26, included an armed robbery at gunpoint of the Egleston Square McDonald's. Attached to this post are surveillance photos from the crime. Here are the suspects' descriptions from the Boston Police:
Suspect #1, who was armed with what appears to be a Tech9, is described as a black male, 6’0’’, 200 lbs. late teens or early 20’s, medium athletic build, light brown complexion and possible light facial hair. Suspect #1 was wearing a blue hooded sweat shirt with two white draw strings beneath a black or dark gray zippered front jacket with shoulder lapels and a black knit hat with white emblem. The suspect also walks with a strange gait.
Suspect #2 is described as a black male, 5’8”, approximately 230 lbs. late teens or early 20’s, dark complexion, round chubby face and a goatee. Suspect #2 was wearing a black knit hat and a black hooded sweat shirt.
Other incidents from Sunday, Feb. 26 include:
- 3064 Washington St., Roxbury / McDonald's — Robbery with a firearm / Feb. 25, 11:19 pm (See above for details on suspects)
- 175 Heath St. / Verbal dispute / Feb. 26, 8:18 am
- 135 Forest Hills St. / A supplemental report was filed in an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (other) / Feb. 5, 9:55 am
- 41 Morton St. / Vandalism / Feb. 25, 5 pm
- Stop & Shop — 301 Centre St. / Chauncey Barnes, 267 Centre St. #229, was arrested and charged with larceny shoplifting (under $50) / Feb. 26, 5:25 pm
- 8 Buckley Ave. / Medical call / Feb. 26, 5:25 pm
- 40 Walk Hill St. / Non-residential break-in (force used) / Feb. 26, 3 pm
- Woolsey Square (no street address given) / A supplemental report was filed in the arrest of Jonathan Rivera, 3322 Washington St. #3, who was charged with possession of class A drugs with intent to distribute / Feb. 2, 8:35 pm
- Woodside Avenue (no street address given) / Savill Diaz, 4773 Washington St., West Roxbury; Pedro Clemente, 944 Parker St., #367; Timothy Ford, 10 Ophir St.; and Jonathan Rivera, 3322 Washington St. #3, were arrested and charged with possession of class A drugs with intent to distribute / Feb. 26, 3:15 pm