The following incidents are from the police blotter for Wednesday, Aug. 22 and Thursday, Aug. 23:
- 145 Boylston St. / A supplemental report was filed Aug. 22 in a July 27, 12:01 pm incident of larceny (other, $200 and over)
- 70 S Huntington Ave. / Auto theft / Aug. 21, 11 pm
- 6 Day St. / Larceny of a bicycle ($200 and over) / Aug. 20, 9 pm
- 50 Lamartine St. / A second supplemental report was filed Aug. 22 in an Aug. 20, 8 p.m. assault and battery to the hands, feet, etc., in which medical attention was required.
- 284 Amory St. / Larceny of a bicycle ($200 and over) / Aug. 22, 8:40 pm
- 60 Jamaicaway / Two incidents of vandalism / Aug. 21, 9:34 pm
- 16 Glen Road / Residential break-in (force used) / Aug. 19, 6 pm
- - 455 Arborway / Non-residential break-in (force used) / Aug. 22, 9 pm
- 3205 Washington St. / Vandalism - graffiti / Aug. 22, 4:25 am
- 22 Rockvale Circle / Ricardo Gonsalves, 90 Brookley Road, was arrested and charged with violation of a restraining order / Aug. 23, 5:20 am
- 125 Amory St., Roxbury / Sudden death [Editor's note: These incidents are usually because of natural causes.] / Aug. 23, 4:17 pm
- 75 Bickford St. / Larceny of a bicycle ($200 and over) / Aug. 23, 1:35 pm
- Wyman Street (no street address given) / Miguel Angel Perez-Degracia, 76 Wyman St. #1 was arrested in connection to a motor vehicle being towed for investigation / Aug. 21, 3:21 am
Want to know the moment big fire and police news happens? Sign up for breaking news alerts from JP Patch.