1. Senator Scott Brown hosted a couple of JP residents in his Washington D.C. office. David Waters and Lori Ashline met with the Brown last week to discuss ways to help the needy, according to Brown's office.
2. Looking for some fresh produce. The is back at the Bank of America parking lot from noon-5 p.m. Check out the harvest calendar to see what's available today.
3. The weather's supposed to heat up this week, making the an appealing option for a weekday activity. It's a buck for adults, 50 cents for kids and seniors. The pool is open 3:30-9 p.m..
4. Pack up the rugrats and head over to the Eagleston Branch Library for . There are stories and activities for kids ages 3-5.
5. Get your flex on in a beautiful location. There are free drop-in yoga classes at the Frog Pond on Boston Common. Classes start at 6 p.m..