1. Community Health Fair: Get . Plus Zumba, raffles and much more. 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday at the , just up from the .
2. Revolutionary Encampment: If you hear musket fire from the on Saturday, don't be alarmed. It's a . 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday. For a flavor of what you'll see and hear, check out this .
3. Lisa Redfern in Concert: Speaking of the Loring-Greenough House, Friday night it . 8 p.m. Friday, $15.
4. The Tempest: I love our neighborhood. Right across from where Redfern will be playing her mix of blues, folk, bluegrass and other roots music, begins its run at the . Get your Shakespeare on starting at 8 p.m. Friday, plus other dates this weekend and the two following weekends.
5. Whisk Pops Up: , a pop-up restaurant, offers five courses of fresh, local food tonight at . 7:30 p.m. Friday or 7:30 p.m. Saturday, $55