1. Weather: Replay of yesterday — Mostly sunny, highs in mid 80s.
2. Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité: Francophiles, you can celebrate Bastille Day right here in JP. On Saturday, will host a Bastille Day Art Fair, complete with music, food, art exhibits, history talks, etc. Runs from 1-4 p.m. Saturday at the 45 Danforth St. community space, then moves to the Southwest Corridor Park from 4 p.m. - til. Sponsored by Occupy Boston.
3. Little By Little: JP artist (AKA a2n2) today at . 7 p.m. Exhibit runs through Aug. 1.
4. Zoning Matters: The takes up several matters at its meeting Thursday at 7 p.m. at . Addresses on the docket include 22-24 Wenham, 50 Lochstead, 63R Mozart and 71 South. Check the for details on the projects.
5. Learn How to Go Solar: This evening there's a free info session about a new city and state initiative, , to help people afford solar installations for their homes or businesses. 6-8 p.m. at the .