1. Forecast: Snow, mainly this afternoon. Accumulation around an inch. Highs in the upper 30s. [I know, I know. I'll believe it when I see it, too!]
2. You might have noticed the odd date: Feb. 29. Happy Leap Day!
3. JP is a great neighborhood for book clubs. On Thursday, local authors Judy Gelman and Vicki Levy Krupp discuss their "" featuring discussion ideas and recipes for one hundred book club selections. 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the .
4. You've probably already heard that Mitt Romney won a narrow victory in the GOP primary in Michigan (and a resounding one in Arizona). Tuesday is Massachusetts' turn as we are one of the Super Tuesday states. If you're a registered independent, you can vote in Tuesday's Republican primary.
5. Longtime JP artist Anna Koon (AKA A2K2), whom we've profiled in our "" series, . 6 p.m. at 645 Tremont St.