1. Weather: Sunny, with highs in the mid 60s.
2. I came home yesterday to find the city's annual notice about spring leaf and yard waste collection. Put them on the curb at 7 a.m. on your recycling day from April 30 to May 25. Here are more details from the city.
3. I goofed on the headline and text about a big job fair in JP. The (Wednesday) at .
4. Tomorrow is , so get ready for lots of arts and music and even better vibes than usual along Centre/South. 6-8 p.m. on Thursday.
5. Last night a JP Neighborhood Council committee deadlocked on whether to recommend that Whole Foods . There was concern that the arrangement would hurt small restaurants in the area. I'll post a full report soon.