1. Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of showers. Humid with highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
2. JP Music Festival Pub Crawl: Saturday is the . On Wednesday, there's a at seven JP bars/restaurants where "Squirrel Brew" — a special limited edition beer in honor of the Albino Squirrel — will be served. Proceeds help keep the festival free of charge.
3. Looking for Work?: Speaking of pubs, the new . The owner told Patch he's very interested in having folks from the neighborhood work at the place.
4. Open House: holds an Tuesday evening from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
5. In the Arena: The Presidential Election of 1912 in Massachusetts: The Massachusetts Historical Society presents an exhibition on the presidential election one hundred years ago, which saw the strongest third-party candidate in U.S. history, Theodore Roosevelt. Runs through Nov. 27.
[Editor's note: The initial posting had the wrong day for the JP Music Festival.]