1. Forecast: Mostly cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the morning. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
2. Tomorrow is Bike Friday: There's a . If you're a bike commuter, there are two great events Friday morning worth checking out. You can or enjoy a at JP's own . Both at 7 a.m. Friday.
3. ADA Celebration Day: From 12 to 3 p.m., come celebrate the 22nd Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act with a ribbon cutting ceremony at City Hall Plaza for the new accessible path. There will be food, music, fun and an opportunity to meet your local elected officials.
4. Zoning Items: I mentioned these earlier this week, but as a reminder, the hard-working takes up issues at the following addresses in its meeting tonight at 7 p.m. at : 1A-1B Meyer St., 82-84 Minden St. and 16 Estrella St. Also likely on the agenda will be 14-16 Ernst St.
5. Drop-in Sports in Franklin Park: If you've got a teenager at loose ends, here's a suggestion for Thursday nights. The . And there's food! From 5 p.m. on Thursdays.