1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm sunny day with a high near 85 degrees. The evening should be clear with a low of 66 degrees.
2. Twilight Tour of Forest Hills Cemetery: You love the cemetery, of course. But have you ever walked in it after dark, when the security guys would throw you out if they caught you? Thursday is the last of their "" series. Starts at 7 p.m.
3. Cell Phone Photography: Learn the basics of cell phone photography including composition and aesthetics at the Institute for Contemporary Art. Bring your cell phone down to the ICA at 1:30 p.m.
4. Online Science Resource Featuring Global Warming: Learn research strategies and techniques for studying global warming from the Boston Public Library’s archives at 2:30 p.m.
5. Pancake Breakfast for Bike Commuters: Head's up for early Friday morning — it's the t at , Friday morning at 7 a.m.