1. Forecast: The National Weather Service predicts another stormy morning. Then it will be cloudy, becoming partly sunny with a high of 83. The evening will clear up and cool off to about 70.
2. The Loring-Greenough House is the Place to Be Today: Seems like the universe is converging on the historic South Street property. In addition to the usual and , a (The fifth in the August Noise series.)
3. There's an Election on Sept. 6: Party primaries are being held Thursday, Sept. 6. Contested races include the Second Suffolk Senate seat held by Sonia Chang-Díaz, D-Jamaica Plain. She faces perennial hopeful Roy Owens. Friday is the deadline to register.
4. Gardner Museum After Hours: Head down to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum for live music and plenty of activities in the galleries from 5 to 8:30 p.m. Price of admission is $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $5 for college students.
5. Twilight Walking Tour: Forest Hills Cemetery has many layers of stories. Thursday evening at 7 p.m. the cemetery's educational ." $10.
Engage with your neighbors on JP Patch: