1. Forecast: Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers, mainly this afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
2. I'm glad the North won the Civil War, but as a Southerner I can't listen to Levon Helm belt out "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" without getting goosebumps (and crying a little.) If the music of the recently-departed drummer for the Band gets to you too, you've got to be at on Tuesday night for "." And besides, it's a fundraiser for the JP Music Festival.
3. Are your kitchen knives more like bludgeons these days? Take 'em to the who is scheduled to be at the from 4 to 7 today.
4. Here's a bit of good news on the crime front. Police recently . Street robberies had .
5. Want to contribute to the nation's oldest community theater, even if acting isn't your thing? is with non-stage skills in areas like fundraising, construction and communications. Info session tonight at 7 p.m. at the Footlight Club.