1. Forecast: Partly sunny this morning before clearing. Breezy. Near steady temperature in the lower 40s. More like what we'd expect this time of year.
2. Looking into the highlights of the week's civic meetings in JP, the biggest has to be Thursday's public meeting with state officials to in the Casey Parkway project. 6-8 p.m. Thursday at .
3. Tuesday's won't be held in the usual place at Curtis Hall — this month it will be at the (where there's no chance of a basketball game on the floor above making it impossible to hear!). 7 p.m. Tuesday.
4. Also tomorrow, there's a about a request by the owners of 29 Brookside Avenue to convert a three-family dwelling to a four-family residence. 9:30 a.m. at .
5. I'll close with an item from scanning the Boston headlines this morning — there's been another sexual assault along the Esplanade. Investigators don't know if it is linked to a previous spate of assaults there, but they warn people to stay in groups and be alert when on the Esplanade at night.