1. Weather: Sunny. Highs in the mid-80s.
2. Stuffed Animal Library Sleepover: Perhaps the most adorable string of four words in the English language. The brings back last year's cute-tastic event. Children are invited to a bed-time themed storytime at 6:30 p.m. tonight. Then they get to . Children come back Tuesday to pick up their stuffed animals and learn about their overnight adventures. (Don't worry if you miss this one. The other JP branches are also doing the event — JP Branch on and Egleston Square Branch on .)
3. Food Trucks at the : There's a bit of city red tape about approving the food trucks coming to the historic site. , City Hall, 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
4. Yoga at Curtis Hall: JP is a great neighborhood to find the perfect yoga class to open up your particular chakras. One of them is at at 6 p.m. on Tuesdays. $10 per class.
5. Last Chance to Nominate for Readers' Choice: Today is the in our 25-category summer Readers' Choice contest. Some categories have plenty of nominations, while others are a bit fallow. Please nominate!