1. Big New Buildings on Huntington (Part I): You've probably heard that South Huntington Avenue is the proposed home for two massive new housing developments. One is at 105 S. Huntington, the other at 161 S. Huntington. Developers from both projects will be at the at 7 p.m. at .
2. Big New Buildings on Huntington (Part II): The is asking residents their points of view on these two big planned developments. Chime in here at their survey.
3. Joy Rice to Become JP Kitchen: The shuttered on Washington Street is set to be reborn as JP Kitchen. The owner presents before the JP Neighborhood Council's at 7 p.m. at .
4. Zoning Stuff Downtown: This is turning into a bit of a wonkish "Five Things," so I'll keep going. On Tuesday the : 34 Avon St. and 22-24 Wenham St. 10:30 a.m. at City Hall.
[UPDATE, Monday afternoon -- I hear 71 South St. will also be on the docket. Likely to be heard around 11:30 a.m.]
5. Jamaica Plain Cop is Rocky Horror's Brad: Here's one non-zoning note. Arthur Laurie, who works as a police officer at the , has for decades played "Brad" at the Rocky Horror Picture Show. The Globe has a nice column from him about being a 50-year-old expected to parade around in tighty whities and, later, fishnets. The show has moved from Harvard Square to the Loews Cinema 19 on the Common.