1. Forecast: Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
2. Fresh JP Art: The JP Artists Association's at through Sept. 17. Meet the artists at a
3. August Writing Workshop Series: Join 826 Boston, right in Egleston Square, for a two week session of free writing work shops for all ages from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
4. Monday Mazes: The Boston Public Library is holding a maze challenge. Be one of the first three teens to complete the maze without help and you can win a Boston Public Library backpack. This is at the main library, a quick Orange Line ride to Back Bay from JP.
5. New CharlieCard Store: If you're a senior or disabled person who has been getting your CharlieCard at Back Bay Station, you'll need to go instead to the new CharlieCard Store at Downtown Crossing. The Back Bay/Transportation Access Pass Sales Office at Back Bay Station closed on Friday. The new CharlieCard Store is in the Downtown Crossing Station concourse next to the Arch Street exit.
Engage with your neighbors on JP Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.