1. Forecast: Partly sunny. Scattered showers in the morning. Much cooler with highs in the mid 40s.
2. On Sunday (or before you go to bed Saturday night) it's time to "Spring Forward" your clocks and change your smoke and CO detector batteries. As "Mr. Safety Man," as my wife sometimes calls me, I particularly like the "changing the batteries" part of this seasonal rite.
3. Need a nature fix? Then do tomorrow morning's "" at . Free, but they ask that you RSVP. 10 a.m. Saturday.
4. All year local wags have been competing in MassMouth "Story Slams." On Sunday, winners will tell their stories again in the . At stake is shot at the finals and a weeklong vacation to a Tuscan villa. 2:30 p.m. Sunday at . $15 cover.
5. Polls close at 9 a.m. in this week's "Best of Patch Readers' Choice" contest about the . We'll announce the winner at noon.