1. Forecast: Rain showers likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
2. Employers: It's not too late to apply to become an official Bike Friendly Organization. The honor, coordinated by Boston Bikes (the office of the city's bike czar), is for organizations that help their employees commute by bike. The deadline is next Friday, March 23. Here's the application.
3. Interested in improving ? There's a from 6-8 p.m. about how the public wants to improve entrances and path improvements.
4. Speaking of community meetings aimed at improving a public good — here's one for Boston Public Schools parents. As you probably know, the city is again looking at changes to the school choice system, with an eye to making neighborhood schools a viable possibility. On Monday at 6 p.m. the at .
5. Tonight the Boston Cyclists Union is throwing a within the community caused by the debate over the Casey Overpass. 6-9 p.m. at .