1. Check your residential parking sticker, it might expire soon. This isn't scientific, but the Parking Department lost the renewal application Mrs. JP Patch sent in, and our upstairs neighbors say they never got a renewal notice. We got $80 worth of tickets, which I'm disputing. But save yourself the hassle and check before the little orange love notes start showing up under your windshield wipers.
2. Tomorrow night is , where we're all encouraged to shut off the lights between 8:30-9:30 p.m.
3. Like bikes? Tonight and City Councilor Matt O'Malley are sponsoring . Screening is "Quicksilver" in which Kevin Bacon becomes a San Francisco bike courier. 6:30 p.m. at the . Free, plus the sponsors provide popcorn and sodas.
4. If you live in Boston and plan to go to college, you may be eligible to apply for the City of Boston scholarship. Deadline is April 1.
5. JP Forum has a pretty special event tomorrow. Afghanistan's Malalai Joya, the youngest person elected to that country's new parliament and survivor of four assassination attempts, . The event was briefly cancelled when the State Department dragged its heels on giving a visa to Joya, who demands U.S. withdrawal from her country. 3 p.m. Saturday at .