1. The weather, which was so spectacular yesterday, may be even better today. It will be partly sunny in the morning, then clearing, and breezy with highs in the upper 60s. Wind cranks up in the afternoon, with gusts up to 50 mph.
2. Whose Foods?, the anti-gentrification coalition launched to keep Whole Foods out of JP, is screening "Holding Ground: The Rebirth of Dudley Street" at tonight at 6 p.m. It's a documentary about how a Roxbury neighborhood "participated in its own revitalization -- not through corporate investment but through the investment of neighbors," according to the group's Facebook page.
3. The curtain rises tonight on "," a play about family secrets. 8 p.m. at . $15.
4. JP's district city councilor, Matt O'Malley, at . 8-9 a.m.
5. Looking to plan your weekend? In case you missed it yesterday, here are . The column, "Get Out," runs Thursdays at 10 a.m.