1. Forecast: Partly sunny this morning, then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s.
2. Beer and Wine at New Harvest: On the agenda for Tuesday's JP Neighborhhood Council Public Service Committee meeting will be a request by Bukhara to add cordials and Harvest Co-op's request to sell beer and wine at their new Arboretum Place store. 7 p.m. at Curtis Hall Community Center.
3. Hitting The Food Wall: In case you missed it, WGBH aired a nice piece about the community around Hyde Square's Food Wall. Folks return again and again and again. And again.
4. Olivia Saves the Circus: Events connected to JP Reads continue Tuesday with a toddler/preschool story time focused on circus stories (in honor of "The Night Circus," the community reading selection.) 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the JP Branch Library.
5. City Arts Grant Applications Are Open: The Boston Cultural Council (BCC) accepting applications for their 2013 grant funding cycle in the categories of music, visual arts, film/video, folk and traditional arts, and the field trip grant. Deadline is October 15 at 5 p.m.
Engage with your neighbors on JP Patch: