1. Not one, but two Whole Foods events today. A group of neighbors plans a about other ways to use 415 Centre St., former home of the Hi-Lo, than the 20-year lease to Whole Foods Market that the property owner has signed. 7-9 pm at the . (Note: Organizers say they are not Whose Foods, the anti-gentrification group, but an ad-hoc group of JP neighbors.)
2. Speaking of ad-hoc groups, the of the that is creating a report about the arrival of Whole Foods meets tonight at . 7 p.m.
3. You might have seen the documentary Olmsted and America's Parks in rotation on PBS. Go a step further and , followed by a panel discussion with park advocates featured in the film. Also at 7 p.m. Choices, choices!
4. Meanwhile, what's billed as the , sings at tonight. When? 7 p.m., of course. It's a double-header of music at the church, as that will be followed by at 8:30 p.m.
5. Got a new game you'd like to try but don't have four-six players? Bring it to the weekly at . 6:30 p.m. every Thursday.