1. It's Friday the 13th. Here are 13 Things to Know About It. The one I hadn't heard is that there's a word for fear of the day that comes from Norse etymology instead of the Greek.
2. The mayor will be at this morning for his . 9:30-10:30 a.m.
3. Notlob Concerts is bringing a good 'un to the this evening. from Vermont is in the house playing their twist on traditional folk music. 8 p.m. $10.
4. There's a party at the for the by Beware The Dangers of a Ghost Scorpion "Somerville's premier undead outfit." They still make EPs? Crazy kids these days.
5. If jazz is more your taste than zombie rock, you might be more interested in the at . 7:30 p.m. $10.