1. Forecast: Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
2. Former Hyde/Jackson Business Group Leader Indicted: The neighborhood's Main Streets organizations are supposed to help promote local businesses. But authorities say Carlos Schillaci, former executive director of Hyde/Jackson Main Street, embezzled $20,000. The Gazette and Globe have much more on this important story.
3. Casey Arborway Traffic Meeting: I've mentioned this already this week in the Five Things to Know, but it bears repeating. Wednesday at 6 p.m. the Department of Transportation hosts a meeting of the Design Advisory Group to go over traffic projections surrounding the Casey Overpass/Casey Arborway. Meeting is at Curtis Hall Community Center.
4. Little Earthquakes: Did you feel the tremor at 7:12 p.m. Tuesday? If not, some of your neighbors did. Turns out it was from a 4.0 magnitude earthquake in Maine.
5. Make Your Mark on JP: The JP Branch Library is engaging the community to help create a new, permanent mosaic. There's a work session from 5-7:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Engage with your neighbors on JP Patch: