1. Forecast: Another sunny, beautiful fall New England day. Highs in the mid 70s.
2. Another Church to Become Housing?: There are a couple of interesting items on the agenda for the Thursday meeting of the Zoning Committee of the JP Neighborhood Council. Items include turning the Latvian Lutheran Church into three residential dwellings. Meeting is 7 p.m. Thursday at Farnsworth House.
3. Boston's Most Wanted: Each Friday Boston Police update their list of Most Wanted persons. One of the new ones this week was arrested on Friday — a landscaper charged with poisoning dogs who had pooped on the Charlestown lawn he took care of.
4. JP Reads Event: In honor of the community reading initiative book selection, "The Night Circus," UForge Gallery will be screening Big Top Pee Wee. 7 p.m. Wednesday. Free.
5. Learn Salsa: Did you know you can take salsa classes at Curtis Hall Community Center? Wednesday, 7:15 p.m. $15.
Engage with your neighbors on JP Patch: