1. Forecast: Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
2. Haunted House: Tony Williams Dance Center is hosting a Haunted House on Friday at 6 p.m. $3 for those 12 and under, $5 for teens and up.
3. Halloween Bike Ride: The ride meets at 8 p.m. at Green Street T. (If you dare.)
4. Halloween Stroll: The annual Halloween Stroll sponsored by the businesses along Centre/South is Halloween Day (Wednesday, Oct. 31) from 3-6 p.m. Participating businesses will be handing out treats to costumed visitors.
5. Got Lantern Parade Photos? Share 'Em!: Of course, it's the Lantern Parade which really kicks off the Halloween season in JP. This year's parade was over the weekend. If you've got pics, you can share them here, as several residents have already done.
Engage with your neighbors on JP Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on our community in a blog.