This morning it's a special Halloween Planning Five Things:
1. Halloween starts in earnest tonight with the through the wilds of . Bring your costume but leave the flashlight at home. 7 p.m.
2. Teens: Yes, I'm a little annoyed when you show up at our door late on trick-or-treat night without a costume. Let me suggest instead attending the at the . It's on Sunday starting at 4 p.m.
3. The annual along Centre runs from 3-6 p.m. on Monday.
4. Mayor Menino has declared "official trick-or-treat hours" to be 5-8 p.m. on Monday.
5. Whose Foods, which has been fighting Whole Foods Market coming to JP, plans a "" protest on Halloween in front of the 415 Centre St. grocery store. 6-8 p.m. on Monday.