1. Forecast: A little cooler than yesterday. Mostly sunny. Highs around 50.
2. Speaking of it getting cooler, there's a JP Forum tonight about . Panelists from Boston Building Resources and Boston Climate Action Network will share ways you can prepare for winter and trim your heating bills. Free. 7 p.m. at .
3. Teens — tonight the continues. Emcees welcome. Free. 6 p.m. at .
4. There's plenty of music in the neighborhood this weekend, including performing works by Stravinsky and others on Saturday at . Mezzo-soprano Megan Roth and pianist Lindsay Albert on Sunday at the .
5. It's City Council election time on Tuesday. While a smidgen of Egleston has a District 7 race between incumbent Tito Jackson and Sheneal Parker, for most of JP this election is about the four at-large seats. This morning the Gazette has a nice roundup of at-large candidates answering and sidestepping top JP questions, like what should be done with the Casey Overpass.