A 12-block downtown triangle continues to be closed to the public following the Marathon Monday bombings.
- Boylston Street from Massachusetts Avenue to Clarendon Street and Huntington Avenue to Newbury Street are closed to pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Copley Station is closed. Trains are running passed this station.
- MassPike exit 22 on the eastbound side toward Copley Square remains closed.
- MBTA Police are randomly searching riders’ bags. Passengers on a commuter rail train early Wednesday morning in Framingham were evacuated and searched. The train was cleared to continue.
- A Wednesday morning accident has caused the MBTA to terminate the E branch of Green Line service at Brigham Circle. Riders must use the 39 bus route for service between Brigham Circle and Heath Street.