1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny day with a high near 67 degrees.
2. Veterans Day is observed today, though it's Nov. 11 each year, officially.
3. Santa's coming to town: Bring your kids to meet the big jolly man himself, at The Shops at the Prudenial Center from Nov. 23 to Dec. 24. A variety of photo packages will be available, starting at $19.99. See here for more details.
4. The Taste of Boston: Boston magazine’s ultimate culinary celebration, the annual Taste event is tonight from 7-9 p.m. at the Madarin Oriental Boston (776 Boylston St.) Visit the chefs at their stations, socialize, sip and savor, all in support of the Greater Boston Food Bank. More information here.
5. Street cleaning schedule: There is no Monday daytime street cleaning today, although overnight 12:01 a.m. to 7 a.m. cleaning was still on. Meters are free today.
Things you can do every day on Jamaica Plain Patch: