1. So far it appears winter has been a bit of a letdown, if you're into snow, that is. Though last week's cold temperatures reminded winter will be around for a while.
2. The city will host its second meeting regarding the South Huntington Avenue corridor tonight.
3. This area is home to 161 S. Huntington Ave., the site of the JPNC lawsuit against the city to block a development there.
4. There were some great blog posts submitted yesterday - join the fun and blog on JP Patch today.
5. Have there been any MBTA problems in Jamaica Plain this week following the situation at Forest Hills Monday?