1. Snow dusted the area last night, but will it continue?
2. The third annual State of Our Neighborhood forum is next Tuesday.
3. For the next month, any time the temperature drops below freezing (32 degrees Fahrenheit), Darryl’s Corner Bar & Kitchen (604 Columbus Ave.) will be offering a complimentary cup of chili or their famous gumbo, when requested, with the purchase of an entrée.
4. Interested in becoming a vendor at the City Hall or Dewey Square Farmers Market? Download an application here: 2013 BPMA Market Application.
5. For updates throughout the day and night, follow Jamaica Plain Patch on Twitter.