1. A woman was struck by a truck yesterday in JP. She sustained injuries.
2. There is no word yet as to what is happening at Tonic restaurant in Forest Hills.
3. The Boston Harbor Hotel's 24th Annual Boston Wine Festival has begun. The festival runs through March 29 and features 39 festive evenings of wines, plus three themed brunches, scheduled each week. Prices range from $75 to $225. Tickets for individual events during the festival are available online at bostonwinefestival.net/shop or by calling 888-660-WINE or local 617-330-9355.
4. The Boston Public Schools system released new school assignment proposals last week that include everything from the creation of smaller zones to the abolition of the zones altogether.
5. Cold weather is here to stick around for a bit. How are those ducks doing at the pond?