1. City Hall to Go will be in Egleston Square from 10 a.m. to noon today.
2. The Jamaica Plain Business and Professional Association Board of Directors will meet today at 12:15 p.m. at JP Seafood Cafe.
3. The third annual State of Our Neighborhood is on for next week.
4. Need something to do with the kids? Bring them to see Wheelock Family Theatre's production of "Oliver," which features Charlestown resident David Sullivan as a hungry orphan. This is the last week of the show, and there will be 1 p.m. matinees daily today through Friday, Feb. 22 on the Wheelock College campus (180 Riverway). Tickets cost $20-$30 and can be purchased at the Box Office by calling 617-879-2300 or emailing email@example.com. Learn more at WheelockFamilyTheatre.org.
5. Boat show: The 2013 Progressive Insurance New England Boat Show is running all week at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (415 Summer St.). The show is open Tuesday through Friday from 1-9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. For tickets, visit NewEnglandBoatShow.com.