1. Over the weekend, Bikes Not Bombs shipped its overseas.
2. As is tradition in Boston, shoppers will enjoy two free hours of metered parking at all City parking meters continuing on consecutive Saturdays through Dec. 29. While meters will be free on these days, a two-hour time limit will be enforced by the Boston Transportation Department to accommodate as many visitors as possible in shopping districts.
3. The Jamaica Pond Association will hold its December meeting tonight at Jamaica Tower, 111 Perkins St. at 7 p.m.
4. Lots of readers have an opinion on the Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Association's opinion on the ZBA and BRA.
5. Pop-up Chocolate Store: Purefections Chocolates, a local company specializing in handmade Belgian chocolate confections is holding a pop-up store event every Saturday and Sunday at 526 Tremont St. through Christmas.