Birding in JP.
1. A Jamaica Plain resident and owner of a blog called "Anemone's day" brought screech owls to her yard by playing recording screech owl sounds early Sunday morning.
2. The Rev. Laura Everett (@RevEverett) tweeted Sunday that there will be MBTA caroling tonight at 6 p.m. in Forest Hills.
3. You can share your love for the victim's families in the Newtown, Conn. shooting on JP Patch.
4. The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council will meet tomorrow night, 7 p.m., First Baptist Church.
5. It's almost Chistmas. Have you bought your gifts?
Find your Patch
Start a Blog