1. According to reports yesterday, school police at the Boston Teachers Union School confiscated several BB guns from a 14 year old student who was making "threats to himself and others."
2. At the same time, there was a bus accident on Washington Street.
3. ...And while that was happeing, state officials led a walkthrough of the Casey Overpass site which was followed by a public meeting at English High School.
4. Author Al Norman will be discussing his new book "Occupy Walmart" tonight at First Church courtesy of Jamaica Plain Forum.
5. JPNC has five vacancies. Head to their last meeting of the year Dec. 18 to apply.