1. Forecast: Sunny again. Highs in the upper 40s.
2. Two of the most important events this week are things that aren't happening: Today the state was supposed to tell a group of stakeholders whether it has decided to build a new bridge through Forest Hills or keep everything on ground level. But that meeting, and another one for the public as a whole set for Wednesday, while the state reviews the comments that have come in. Later this morning I'll post an item about a pro-"at-grade" rally held Friday.
3. Parents, if you're shopping for a Boston Public School, there are open houses at all BPS schools through January. Some of the ones this week include Tuesday, with the . and the
4. Speaking of schools, if you'd like to get your holiday shopping done at two of JP's most personlity-filled stores, you'll also be doing a solid for the Parent Council. go to help the Curley.
5. And if you've got an axe to grind for or against the , the project is scheduled to on Tuesday morning at 9:30 a.m.