JP Patch aims to be a great local resource for the latest JP news and provide ways to connect to your neighbors. The site also has a few things which local business owners can do to help spread the word about what they do best.
Here are a few ways business owners can get the most out of the site:
- Claiming allows you to post photos and edit details of your listing, and gives you access to a slick dashboard of business tools. Most businesses and organizations in the neighborhood have a listing on JP Patch. But if you don't, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post an announcement or event. If your business is hosting a special event, or has a big accomplishment you want to tell the world about, Patch is the perfect place to share them. Events will show up on the events calendar, and the announcements page is full of local accomplishments and honors.
- Encourage your business' fans to . Ratings and reviews show up on the home page, and it helps spread your business through word of mouth. When you have claimed your listing, you can also track these reviews on your dashboard.
- Become a . The local voices section of the site is filled with people from town giving their unique perspectives on Brookline. If you're running a business, you're bound to have views as well. Share them with Patch.
- Advertising on Patch can give your business an even higher profile than just using the free tools we offer. Contact our advertising manager, Kristen Angelone, who lives right here in the neighborhood.
If your business is in another Patch town, these tips will work on those sites as well.