Invite a friend
JP Business and Professional Association
The Jamaica Plain Business and Professional Association, which promotes small business in our neighborhood, meets the third Wednesday of each month. A wide range of JP business owners and businesspeople attend.
The sites for the meeting vary from month to month. Check back with Patch for updates about where upcoming meetings will take place and what items are on the agenda.
Michael Reiskind, secretary of the group, informs us the agenda for the Nov. 14 meeting, to be held at Prudential Unlimited Realty, includes:
- A presentation by Kevin Walker from Arboretum Place for support for an all-alcohol license for a new café at Forest Hills in the new construction at 3840 Washington St.
A presentation by the Boston Transportation Dept. on Hubway
- A presentation on "Boston Bean" starting on November 27.
- Also on the agenda will be election of new Board members for 2013.
- Also on the agenda will be planning for the annual Holiday Lights in the district,
- for the storefront decoration contest, and for the Holiday Stroll/Tree Lighting on December 8.
Reiskind adds that there will also be drawings for raffle prizes of gift cards to Millipede Shoes.
All business people (members or not) are invited to the meeting and members are urged to attend.
More About Prudential Unlimited Realty
Prudential Unlimited Realty is a full-service realty office specializing in the Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, Hyde Park and West Roxbury areas. This Prudential office also offers first time home buyer seminars every month.