Invite a friend
City Councilor Matt O'Malley Holds Office Hours
City Councillor Matt O'Malley announced will begin holding regular district office hours at different locations in Jamaica Plain and West Roxbury every month.
"Not everyone can make it downtown to City Hall when they have a constituent question or concern," O'Malley said in a press release. "That's why I plan to make myself available in the district every week. I strongly encourage neighbors to stop by if they have an issue they want to discuss or if they just want to say hello."
Councilor O'Malley's office hours will be held on Friday mornings between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m. or on Saturday from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. The January schedule is as follows:
- Friday, January 7 at JP Licks, 659 Centre Street in Jamaica Plain. Jamaica Plain liaison Val Frias will also attend.
- Friday, January 14 at Anna's Donuts, 2056 Centre St. in West Roxbury. West Roxbury liaison Bill MacGregor will also attend.
- Saturday, January 15 at Sorella's, 338 Centre St. in Jamaica Plain. Latino liaison Fernando Mercedes will also attend.
- Friday, January 21 at Java Joe's, 3710 Washington St., Jamaica Plain. Jamaica Plain liaison Val Frias will also attend.
- Friday, January 28 at Starbucks, 1810 Centre Street, West Roxbury. West Roxbury liaison Bill MacGregor will also attend.
O'Malley's City Hall Office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. To reach the office call 617-635-4220.
More About J P Licks Homemade Ice Cream Cafe
A Jamaica Plain staple for more than 30 years, J.P. Licks is open early for a coffee and muffin, then come back later for ice cream. The perfect place to spend a warm summer's evening sitting out or a cold winter's day sitting in. There are tables by the fireplace and free Wi-Fi. A great place to work on the laptop.