Woman Attacked, Robbed on Burroughs Street
The following arrest information was supplied by the Boston Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
The crime blotter from Monday, May 14 included several serious incidents and follow-ups to previous serious incidents.
- 35 Burroughs St. / Street robbery (knife). A supplemental report was also filed on this incident. According to Universal Hub, someone put a sharp object to a woman’s throat “hard enough to draw blood” and ran toward the Jamaicaway. / May 14, 8:51 pm
- 277 Centre St. / Christopher Lopez, 146 Dewitt Drive, Roxbury, was arrested and charged with kidnapping by force / May 13, 9 pm
- Same Old Place - 662 Centre St. / Larceny in a building ($200 and over) / May 13, 10:12 am
- 49 Robinwood Ave. / A Fitchburg woman was arrested on a warrant. The blotter gave no details on the charges / May 14, 9:39 am
- 38 Clive St. / Larceny, non-accessory, from a vehicle ($50 to $199) / May 10, 10:15 pm
- 934 Parker St. / Medical call / May 14, 12:11 pm
- Arc-En-Ciel Day Care - 61 Rockwood St. / Linda Chery-Valentin, 8 Nancy Road, Natick, was arrested on a warrant for two counts of assault with a dangerous weapon and one count of assault and battery / May 14, 1:21 pm
- 132 Hyde Park Ave. / A second supplemental report was filed in the murder of Mariano Malave / April 27, 6:30 pm
- 116 Millet St, Boston / A third supplemental report was filed in the murder of Mariano Malave. Charles Reddicks, 18, of Dorchester, was charged with murder / May 10, 11:55 am
- 24 S Huntington Ave. / Assault and battery / May 14, 8:56 pm
- 285 Centre St. / Missing person found / May 14, 9:30 pm
- Green Street (no street address given) / Assault and battery / May 14, 2:30 pm