Here's a handy list of what's open (and closed) during the holiday:
- Retail stores: Most closed.
- Supermarkets, liquor stores and convenience stores: Most closed. City Feed is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday
- Bars and restaurants: Varies, click here for a list of Boston restaurants open for Thanksgiving.
- Stock market: Closed.
- Municipal, state, federal offices and banks: Closed.
- Libraries and schools: Closed.
- Post office: Closed.
- Parking Meters: Free.